Bergen – Fedje - Bergen
cruise from Bergen to Fedje – explore «The village in the sea»
Join us for a half day cruise and explore the astonishing west coast nature combing sailing in the open sea as well as sheltered waters. The Fedje island is a small community at the westernmost point in our region. The locals; about 600 in total, are all settled in the harbour area. The main island covers an area of 7,2 km2. In addition Fedje consists of hundreds of small islands and reefs. Sailing time to Fedje from Bergen is about 2 hours. At Fedje you will have a total of 4 hours at your disposal to enjoy the nature and surroundings and to take part in local organised activities.
WHAT TO DO at FEDJE?
- «Sankaren» - Local food prepared and served in open air
- Fedje «citywalk» with local guide
- «The North sea Trail» – tracking in Fedje island
- Extensive fishing opportunities
- Three restaurants serving lunch with local food
MS Lovund Ekspress/Tornerose – Daily
Route Period between 2 june and 26 august, 2018